11/26/2011

The last few months

I've really allowed a backlog of work to pile up, and I'm going to start chipping away at posting it now.

I finished Bill's Tiger half sleeve a little while ago, I think we'll be going down onto the forearms soon, too. Bill's other arm is the giant green dragon with huge claws also on the site.


I finished the outside of the Moby Dick half sleeve, sounds like it may be turning into a full sleeve, too.

Finished up Glen's hanya samaurai, and I've almost finished the other arm with a girl head masqerade feather jewelry deal. Pics of that soon.
Worked on Eric's dragon koi leg some more...

Tibetan fire sword jam...
These guys...

Really fun Ryukin add on...


Finished Jason's 3/4 sleeve-add on, he had a few small ones to start with...

Worked on Zoe's roses, still more to come...
healed r2 from a little while ago...
more on Ben's koi...finish in december...
starting to add on to an old Aaron Cain tattoo..
still piecing this one together

some celtic butterflies, gotta get healed pics of all 4 at once...


some newer paintings...



More soon!

No comments: