12/01/2012

Fall 2012

Started this half sleeve a few weeks ago.
I"ve been working on the lower half of the Moby Dick sleeve I started a few years ago.

The other side.


The upper half of this arm.

 
New Print I have available in the webstore.

I love car tattoos!

 
Started a mech sleeve on frequent customer Jordan.









Started a back piece on longtime regular Danny.
 

Really fun one from this summer on a super tough customer.
Command center.
Finally got to do one of these, this guy's getting like ten old school sk8 graphics from me right now.


Logo for my wife's company.
This is for some new upcoming shit.

1 comment:

impotence said...

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly feel this website needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!