2/06/2010

Snow Weasel!


Some January action.......


I finished the Gheep
(see older posts for progress)
I think it took four sittings, maybe 16-18 hours or so.....
 

I got a 50mm lense for my rebelxt1...
now I can make portraitness.



  
not of people though, I don't know any of them...

got a mini watercolor sketchbook in Charleston, just now started using it.



Did these 3: the pumpkin, skull, and racing banner 
as some on the spot drawing/tattoo action.
the photo for the jack-o-lantern is horrible, but you get the idea...


  
  
Added this ryukin next to a tattoo i did more than 5 years ago, to finally finish out a 3/4/ sleeve I started in 2004-5.....the pic doesn't show the completed elbow though...

 

added this biomech to this guys inner bicep to finish a half sleeve
started by someone else a while ago....
another on the spot drawing. with a crappy picture.


part of a 3/4 mech sleeve sketch for a disappearing
client, top empty part is an existing tattoo, i'll finish it out if he resurfaces....
 

  



No comments: