4/18/2012

Starts and Finishes

Finished this car up, and added the old lamp post background, I'm actually doing the same tattoo on her husband , too, not as far along on that one though.
I started this pheasant half sleeve last week, In a few weeks, I'll be adding flowers and more rocks filling the rest out.
I drew on the inner piece to finish out James' biomech half sleeve I started last year.
Worked on Zoe's roses some more, next time I'll bring down some more roses lower, and add more leaves to the whole thing.
Started this guy, background coming soon.
Added this crab to the other side of this koi I started last summer, more water next time.
Added this hanya to Tiara's inner calf, I already did the other side, and will be adding sakura and wind next time to complete it.
A little one-shot mini-koi.
Finished off both half sleeves that I started on Nikki a few years back.
 Cameron stopped by to let me take healed pics from this last summer tattoo.
 End of the night walk-in skull.
 Next painting coming down the Pike.


No comments: