7/12/2012

Busy Summer

   This summer has been full of all different kinds of projects so far...

I finished this brain repair rib tattoo... 
Cranked out this skin rip jam (lines already healed)...


Added this mech piece to Jordan's knee above a tattoo i did in '06...


Started in on the flowers and background of Britt's half sleeve...

Some lines from tattoos I don't have pictures of yet....

A flash sheet I painted for the Classic Electric Tattoo art show in Frederick, MD...
More lines from recent tattoos...
Painting I finished for a trade with Rich Handford, of Kapala Tattoo in Canada...
T-shirt design I just finished for a friend's podcast... I'll post when they are available.


And a little news, I will have a webstore live very soon for all of my prints, so check back!!

No comments: