6/20/2010

summer blogbuster


Well, once again I am terrible at frequently posting less pics, just piling pics up and posting them all at once for me.....

This is the first tattoo as part of a lower leg sleeve  of high performance auto parts....he started off with a Garret turbo.....

Here we have some water lillies, waves, kanji, and clouds.....the kanji was pre-existing.....still have one more flower to add to the inner bicep....

Oni time..

Black and Gray butterflies.

Names, flowers, banners, butterfly action.





This is the beginning of the ginger sleeve on Red Chris, one of our shop guys, he is a genuine ginger.....


 I added this decoritive bio mech back round to this  pre-existing pocketwatch portait tattoo.....I still have more to add, along with going back into the original tattoo (done by someone else).


here's the line drawing for a  '67 chevy II nova tattoo I just did, I need to get healed pictures.....probably my favorite muscle car..

I just did this pig/rooster foot scenario yesterday..


I just outlined and black shaded this koi half sleeve a couple weeks ago, will post some finished pics....

Colored in some roses I outlined a few months back...


Curving dragonfly walk in tattoo...

Bunny's bird......back of the upper thigh..

Got Krampus??

yard friend.

What is she waiting for???

Line drawing for a penguin I did a while ago I just found.

Part of a phoenix I outlined on a dude, and never saw him again, awesome.

A reaper, calling you out.....

Another reaper, this time a little cover up.

Poison dart frog and lotus I just started, it's in between some other tattoos, hence the odd shape.

Peony.
I added a back round to a white tiger I did last year....

Just some fun, more tradtitional walk in stuff....


microwaves.....get it?????

These roses surrounded a pre-existing cross.

I wish I had finished pics of this, I shaded the face on the shell so happy it was creepy...

This guy's got a big family, hence all the initials.....

I have been getting a lot of requests for some throwback smokey biker skull and bone piles, some with added maggots, and always between other tattoos!!! very late 80's!!

This koi had a sweet stache....

We took a little vacation to Ft. Lauderdale in the beginning of June, it was awesome...

We had a sweet suite....

These trees are rad.

When we came back, we had to get our dogs out of the kennel, they were super tired.....
Unfortunately, we had to say good bye to friend when we came home......RIP Chile....

No comments: