8/12/2010

Linefest.


I outlined some mech a few weeks ago, shading coming up soon.


Another little practice painting.

I think I do one of these every summer.

A newly outlined mum/fern/water half sleeve.


A regular client of ours requested a Swampy skull on a swan body.....

It was a pretty big thigh piece, but we knocked it out in one sitting.


I found a line drawing of a peacock feather I did a year or two ago. It's from the side of the knee all the way up to the side of the hip, and partially incorporates/covers up a heart/name design the was already there. I need a finished pic.


well, it's a band aid.


For my dogs....


Juana vs. Shark


A hanya/samurai(??) I just outlined.


Tiara's roller derby pin up. Can't wait to finish this.

A tree full back piece I just outlined tues.
Gina's first tattoo, 6+ hour sitting, whew!


just some random ball point madness....

No comments: